- Cook edamame pasta according to package instructions.
- Rinse edamame noodles with cool water to stop cooking.
- Heat OIL in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add MUSHROOMS and sauté until slightly tender (about 3 min), stirring as needed.
- Add WALNUTS and sauté until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring as needed.
What Does Edamame Taste Like?
Though soybeans make tofu and other typical soy products, the edamame flavor has very little in common with them, except for its mildness. Edamame has a buttery flavor with a tinge of tenderness and nuttiness that reminds people of peas. However, the texture is tougher than a pea and has a bite to it.